Sharp App: Data-Driven Sports Betting Tools & AI Prop Modeling
  • Login
  • Sign up

Raiders vs Chiefs Betting Trends, Odds, and Insights - December 25th, 2023

Editor

In a highly anticipated matchup, the Las Vegas Raiders will be facing off against the Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, the home turf of the Chiefs. This game holds extra significance as both teams are divisional rivals, adding an extra layer of motivation for each side to secure the win.

Scheduled for Monday at 1:00 PM ET, the Chiefs will enjoy an extra day of rest, which can be advantageous for teams in terms of preparation and recovery. On the other hand, the Raiders will have a generous four extra days of rest, providing them with ample time to strategize and regain their strength.

The Raiders currently hold a 6-8 record this season, while the Chiefs boast a 9-5 record. The Chiefs have been performing well lately, winning six out of their last ten games. In contrast, the Raiders have struggled on the road, losing their last five consecutive away games.

In their previous game, the Raiders emerged victorious with a resounding 63-21 win against the Los Angeles Chargers. Meanwhile, the Chiefs secured a solid 27-17 victory over the New England Patriots in their most recent outing.

These two teams last faced each other in Week 12 of this season, making this game a revenge match with added significance. In their previous encounter, the Chiefs triumphed over the Raiders with a 31-17 road win.

The Chiefs enter this game as massive favorites, with the odds suggesting an 82% chance of them emerging victorious. Conversely, the Raiders have an 18% chance of securing the win. The spread opened at Chiefs -10.5 and has remained unchanged.

As kickoff approaches, football fans and sports bettors alike eagerly await this clash between the Las Vegas Raiders and the Kansas City Chiefs. Will the Chiefs continue their dominant form, or will the Raiders find redemption on the road? Only time will tell as these divisional foes battle it out on the gridiron.

Raiders Insights

  • As it relates to pass protection (and the positive effect it has on all air attack stats), the offensive line of the Raiders profiles as the 6th-best in football this year.

  • After averaging 28.0 air yards per game last season, Austin Hooper has been a disappointment this season, now averaging 7.0 per game.

  • In logging a paltry rate of 297.0 adjusted yards per game this year, the 10th-worst offensive unit in football has been the Raiders.

Chiefs Insights

  • The projections expect Rashee Rice to be a much bigger part of his offense's passing offense in this game (25.5% projected Target Share) than he has been this year (17.0% in games he has played).

  • The Las Vegas defensive ends grade out as the best collection of DEs in football this year in regard to defending the run.

  • In this game, Travis Kelce is projected by the projections to secure a spot in the 100th percentile among TEs with 0.46 receiving touchdowns.

Betting Trends

  • The Las Vegas Raiders have hit the 1H Game Total Over in 12 of their last 20 games (+4.30 Units / 20% ROI)

  • Marquez Valdes-Scantling has hit the Receiving Yards Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.80 Units / 56% ROI)

Offers

There are no promotional offers available for the selected region.

More NFL

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

See More