Sharp App: Data-Driven Sports Betting Tools & AI Prop Modeling
  • Login
  • Sign up

Lions vs Cowboys Betting Trends, Odds, and Insights - December 30th, 2023

Editor

The Detroit Lions and the Dallas Cowboys are set to face off in an exciting matchup at AT&T Stadium on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET. This game holds significance as it is a rare Saturday game, which means it will likely attract a larger audience and add more pressure for both teams to secure a victory.

The Lions will enter the game with one less day of rest, which can affect their preparation and recovery time. On the other hand, the Cowboys will also have one less day of rest, putting them in a similar situation. Both teams will need to adapt quickly and make the most of their limited time.

In their last game, the Lions secured a victory against the Minnesota Vikings with a score of 30-24. On the other hand, the Cowboys suffered a loss against the Miami Dolphins, with a final score of 22-20. The last time these two teams faced each other was in Week 7 of the 2022 season, resulting in a home win for the Cowboys with a score of 24-6.

The odds currently favor the Cowboys, with a 69% chance of winning, while the Lions have a 31% chance of coming out on top. The spread initially opened at Cowboys -6 but has since moved to Cowboys -5.5, indicating a slight shift in favor of the Lions.

As the game approaches, fans and bettors alike will be eagerly anticipating this exciting matchup between the Lions and the Cowboys. With both teams looking to solidify their standings, it promises to be a thrilling contest at AT&T Stadium.

Lions Insights

  • Given their underlying traits and game dynamics, the Lions are expected by the model to call 65.8 offensive plays in this contest: the 8th-most on the slate this week.

  • Amon-Ra St. Brown has compiled far more air yards this year (77.0 per game) than he did last year (65.0 per game).

  • The model projects Amon-Ra St. Brown to notch 0.60 receiving touchdowns in this week's contest, on balance, putting him in the 98th percentile amongwhen it comes to WRs.

Cowboys Insights

  • The pass attacks of both teams (in terms of both volume and efficiency) stand to benefit from the calm "weather" conditions (as in zero wind) inside this dome, while rush volume may go down.

  • When it comes to safeties getting after the quarterback, Detroit's group of safeties has been exceptional this year, projecting as the best in the NFL.

  • This year, the strong Detroit Lions pass defense has surrendered the least yards-after-the-catch in the NFL to opposing WRs: a measly 3.1 YAC.

Betting Trends

  • The Dallas Cowboys have hit the 1H Game Total Over in their last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 89% ROI)

  • The Detroit Lions have covered the Spread in 14 of their last 20 games (+7.45 Units / 34% ROI)

  • Dak Prescott has hit the Rushing Yards Over in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 90% ROI)

Offers

There are no promotional offers available for the selected region.

More NFL

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

See More