Sharp App: Data-Driven Sports Betting Tools & AI Prop Modeling
  • Login
  • Sign up

Giants vs Eagles Betting Trends, Odds, and Insights - December 25th, 2023

Editor

In a highly anticipated divisional matchup, the New York Giants will take on the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Both teams have extra motivation to secure a victory as they face off against their divisional rivals. The game is scheduled to kick off on Monday at 4:30 PM ET.

The Giants enter this game with an extra day of rest, which could give them an advantage in terms of preparation and recovery. However, their season has been disappointing, as they have struggled to meet their preseason expectations, currently holding a 5-9 record. On the other hand, the Eagles have had a solid season so far, boasting a 10-4 record.

The Eagles come into this game on the back of three consecutive losses, making this matchup crucial for them to regain their momentum. Meanwhile, the Giants have lost their previous game against the New Orleans Saints, with a final score of 24-6.

The last time these two teams met was in the 2023 playoffs, making this game even more significant and serving as a revenge opportunity for the Giants. However, the Eagles dominated that game, securing a convincing 38-7 victory. The Eagles have historically performed well against the Giants, particularly when playing at home.

The oddsmakers have heavily favored the Eagles in this matchup, giving them an 87% chance of winning, while the Giants have a 13% chance. The opening spread was Eagles -10.5, but it has since moved to Eagles -14, indicating strong support for the Eagles among sharp bettors.

As the Eagles aim to bounce back from their recent losses, the Giants will look to defy the odds and deliver an upset victory. With the divisional rivalry and revenge factor at play, this Monday night clash promises to be an intriguing battle between two NFC East foes.

Giants Insights

  • The leading projections forecast Tommy DeVito to be a more important option in his team's rushing attack near the goal line in this game (20.9% projected Red Zone Carry Share) than he has been this year (8.0% in games he has played).

  • The Eagles defensive ends rank as the 3rd-best collection of DEs in the NFL this year with their pass rush.

  • The model projects Darren Waller to notch 0.25 receiving TDs in this week's game, on average, placing him in the 84th percentile when it comes to TEs.

Eagles Insights

  • The Eagles O-line ranks as the 4th-best in football last year at opening holes for rushers.

  • A.J. Brown has accumulated significantly more adjusted receiving yards per game (94.0) this season than he did last season (80.0).

  • This year, the strong New York Giants pass defense has conceded the 5th-least yards-after-the-catch in the league to opposing RBs: a mere 5.8 YAC.

Betting Trends

  • The New York Giants have scored last in 9 of their last 19 games (+1.55 Units / 8% ROI)

  • Jalen Hurts has hit the Rushing Yards Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.60 Units / 55% ROI)

Offers

There are no promotional offers available for the selected region.

More NFL

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

See More