Sharp App: Data-Driven Sports Betting Tools & AI Prop Modeling
  • Login
  • Sign up

Dolphins vs Ravens Betting Trends, Odds, and Insights - December 31st, 2023

Editor

In a highly anticipated matchup, the Miami Dolphins will face off against the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET. The Ravens, who have been on a hot streak with five consecutive wins, will have the home-field advantage.

Both teams have exceeded expectations this season, making it an exciting clash. The Dolphins have had a relatively great season, boasting an impressive record of 11-4. Meanwhile, the Ravens have been equally impressive with a record of 12-3.

The Dolphins are coming off a recent victory against the Dallas Cowboys, winning by a narrow margin of 22-20. On the other hand, the Ravens secured a big upset in their last game, defeating the San Francisco 49ers 33-19 despite being a 6.5 point underdog with only a 29% chance of winning.

The last time these two teams faced each other was in Week 2 of the 2022 season, resulting in a thrilling road win for the Dolphins with a score of 42-38. It was a high-scoring game for both teams, showcasing their offensive prowess.

As the game approaches, the Ravens are considered slight favorites at home. The odds suggest that they have a 62% chance of winning, while the Dolphins have a 38% chance. The spread opened with the Ravens favored by 3 points and has remained unchanged.

With the Ravens having one less day of rest this week, it may impact their preparation and recovery. However, both teams have shown resilience and determination throughout the season.

Football fans and sports bettors alike are eagerly awaiting this exciting matchup between the Dolphins and the Ravens. It promises to be a thrilling game, especially considering their previous high-scoring encounter. Stay tuned for an action-packed Sunday afternoon of football.

Dolphins Insights

  • Given their underlying strategic approach and game dynamics, the Dolphins are predicted by the projections to run only 63.8 plays on offense in this contest: the 8th-lowest number among all teams this week.

  • Tua Tagovailoa's 70.7% Adjusted Completion% this season marks a meaningful growth in his passing precision over last season's 64.0% rate.

  • This year, the daunting Baltimore Ravens defense has allowed the 9th-least yards-after-the-catch in the NFL to opposing teams: a mere 4.4 YAC.

Ravens Insights

  • The Ravens offensive line profiles as the 3rd-best in the NFL this year in protecting the QB, which has a positive influence on all pass attack metrics across the board.

  • Rashod Bateman has put up significantly fewer air yards this year (52.0 per game) than he did last year (62.0 per game).

  • The Baltimore Ravens have ranked among the most effective passing teams in the NFL this year (#5 overall), averaging an exceptional 7.59 adjusted yards-per-target.

Betting Trends

  • The Baltimore Ravens have covered the Spread in 12 of their last 21 games (+2.15 Units / 9% ROI)

  • The Miami Dolphins have covered the 1H Spread in 7 of their last 11 away games (+2.80 Units / 24% ROI)

  • Tua Tagovailoa has hit the Passing Yards Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 69% ROI)

Offers

There are no promotional offers available for the selected region.

More NFL

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

See More