Sharp App: Data-Driven Sports Betting Tools & AI Prop Modeling
  • Login
  • Sign up

Cardinals vs Eagles Betting Trends, Odds, and Insights - December 31st, 2023

Editor

The Arizona Cardinals will face off against the Philadelphia Eagles in an exciting matchup at Lincoln Financial Field, the home stadium of the Eagles. The game is scheduled to kick off on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.

The Eagles will have one less day of rest compared to the Cardinals this week, which could impact their preparation and recovery for the game. Meanwhile, the Cardinals will have to overcome the challenge of traveling cross-country and across three time zones for this road game, putting them at a disadvantage.

The Cardinals have had a tough season, struggling to meet their preseason expectations. Currently, their record stands at 3-12, while the Eagles have performed well with an impressive 11-4 record this season. The Eagles have won 11 of their last 15 games, showcasing strong performances recently, while the Cardinals have lost 12 of their last 15 games.

In their previous game, the Cardinals suffered a loss against the Chicago Bears with a score of 27-16. On the other hand, the Eagles secured a victory in their last game, defeating the New York Giants 33-25.

The last time these two teams faced each other was in Week 5 of the 2022 season, resulting in a 20-17 road win for the Eagles. The game was closely contested and came down to a single field goal.

The odds heavily favor the Eagles, with a 85% chance of winning, while the Cardinals have a 15% chance. The opening spread for the game was Eagles -12, but it has since moved to Eagles -13, indicating a noticeable shift in the spread.

This matchup promises to be an intriguing battle as the Eagles look to continue their strong form, while the Cardinals aim to turn their season around. Football fans and sports bettors alike will be eagerly watching to see how this game unfolds on Sunday.

Cardinals Insights

  • In 6 games With Kyler Murray at quarterback this season, the Arizona Cardinals have called plays that are 3.2% more pass-focused than they have been in 9 games Without him.

  • Trey McBride's play as a receiver has gotten a boost this year, averaging 4.8 adjusted catches compared to just 3.1 last year.

  • The predictive model expects Trey McBride to accumulate 0.39 receiving TDs in this game, on average, ranking him in the 98th percentile among tight ends.

Eagles Insights

  • Our trusted projections expect Jalen Hurts to be a much bigger part of his offense's run game near the end zone in this contest (43.8% projected Red Zone Carry Share) than he has been this year (30.9% in games he has played).

  • A.J. Brown has compiled quite a few more air yards this season (120.0 per game) than he did last season (104.0 per game).

  • The Arizona Cardinals pass defense has excelled when opposing WRs have gotten into space, yielding an average of 3.43 yards-after-the-catch this year: the 7th-fewest in the NFL.

Betting Trends

  • The Arizona Cardinals have hit the 1H Game Total Over in 14 of their last 20 games (+8.50 Units / 38% ROI)

  • James Conner has hit the Longest Rush Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 85% ROI)

Offers

There are no promotional offers available for the selected region.

More NFL

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

TOP NFL PRIZEPICKS PLAYER PROP BETS FOR THE 2024 NFL SEASON

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

Top Props - NFL SUPER BOWL

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

The Game Plan with The Geek and Statsational NFL Super Bowl Prop Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Super Bowl LVIII Bets

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

Statsational 2023 NFL Championship Game Power Rankings Super Bowl Projections

See More